Just a normal Sunday

Last night I ended up with Kayla a good friend of the families. She cracks me up and i have known her for 4 years. Met freshman year. Got Bahama Bucks and went to my brothers apartment. Where him and his wife and a friend of his were watching all the Rambo's. Never seen a Rambo in my life lol. I enjoyed watching it.

Slept pretty well, woke up to my phone and pressed snooze like 3 times. Then finally got up to get ready for church. I am LDS (Mormon) and singles ward started at 10am and for once i was early to church and got a good seat with Chelsea! Not much to say about the 3 hours i was there. Just normal church listen to people talk and learned new things.

After church i spent time watching the recorded shoe Challenge with Karlie my little sister. It was fun watching it but i still like Cake Boss better.


Now i am at my Nanny's (reason for Internet) going to go help cook dinner and just be with the family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home